Sunday, January 30, 2011


I choose those of words because those words are what make me stress out. When i don't have any money, I got stress because i can't go to the mall with friends and can't buy what i want. But also I hate Fly, because when i eat something the fly make me crazy with it's sound. The most i hate animal is Worm because i scared of that. FIGHTING this words is the big one that make me stress out. Fighting with parent, Fighting with Friend, Fighting with cousin. Fighting word's mean also bad also fight give me headache. 

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was so interesting to read because the words are so interesting!!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your post because you have the other things with me which are fresh to me.
    Fly, BATMAN

    ReplyDelete