Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The End of the Year...

My goal is doing good enough in English and also listening skills. So, when I learned in the ESL I really improved in Grammar and in listening skills. It helps me for study at the class and understand what teacher say. I didn't met at all. But i almost close with my goals. Mrs. Raisdana takes me until here and Blog post help me in so many things. Next goals will be speaking. In this year I tried to understand and look my sentences again and again. Also review the what we learned. I really improved in this year. I was not really good at listening and writing.

9 comments:

  1. I agree with you when you say 'Blog post help you in so many things' because I also felt that I've been improve through this blog post works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post, because the meaning of this post is almost same like me. For example, the goals that I met is the help from the teacher in grade 7. The other example is on English, my writing and speaking is not really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! It reminds me of when I was new student in this school because At the first time I was so bad at english but now I improved my english.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like what you say about Blog post help you in so many things because I also improved by that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with you when you say "in the ESL I really improved in Grammar and in listening skills" because I also felt that when I'm in the ESL class, I improve my grammar and listening skills a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this post because you say that you improve your grammar skill and also i like the sentence about "Blog post help me in so many things" because your opinion is same like me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had also improved my English skills a lot too in the ESL class, and I agree with you say that it helps to understand what the teachers says.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like this post because that i have the same feeling with you to understand things teacher said.

    ReplyDelete