Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Emotive language reflection



I used the tools that Flickr to found out pictures of emotion pictures. I used this Flickr like typed what i wanted to found and clicked the picture then looked at the down of picture for checked i could took or not. Therefore when i finished the checked that was All rights or some rights.

I also used flickr for site, because i want to found that what i need the picture. This site is good for us when we want to found out some pictures. Why? because there are a lot of pictures in this site.

In here i used my researching skills also used writing skills. When i have to research some pictures, I used my researching skills for it. Then i used writing skills for reflection of what i researching.

I have to improve my researching skills and writing skills for it. I have researching skills and writing skills but i don't really good enough for it. Therefore, i need to improve those skills for my second half unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment