Thursday, November 25, 2010

The power of words

My movie poster’s title is Cigarettes Girlfriend, why I used this title is number of boys or men are always with their lovely cigarettes. I was very difficult to made my poster’s title. Because we need to considered what title will appropriate to our movie. Also I used my creative skills for this. When i decided what i will used for title, then i think again about my tag line. Tag-line was quit easy to created because we just related with title. I choose my picture who (one woman) smoking and think. I choose this picture because this picture is match with my movie title.When i did this, First, we used our Research skills and found 3 pictures that related in our Topic, for example Smoking.Second we choose what we will use for our poster.Third, We put what we choose picture in http://bighugelabs.com/poster.php Fourth, we wrote in blank name of poster (Cigarettes Girlfriend) Fifth, we wrote another word to more described our poster main name. Sixth, we wrote name of whom coming out from our Documentary. Seventh, we wrote name of who made that documentary.When we wrote we used our creative thinking skills.

Emotive language unit was difficult to me because, it’s have very difficult meaning for me something like miserable (sad). But opposite of this, i felt easy that made poster. When i made this poster was very fun and interesting learn more new thing. But, i don’t really sure that i like this unit. This unit made me very confused with laptop. I am really bad with electricity. From here, I can see i am type of balance. Because in this unit i need to research a lot of thing therefore i need to understanding very important information about my topic too.

To see the poster click here

No comments:

Post a Comment