Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Let's make an adverbs movie!

 


Reflection
: First I did plan with my partner for the story. When we finished to make a story conversation in gmail document, we went to next step which chose backgrounds and characters In the Dvolver. Second we put some conversation in movie that we made before. We mailed this Dvolver and we put this in imovie. In imovie we recorded our conversation.

I really don't understand what is adverbs. In the past, I only knew that adverbs similar like verb but not until detailed. But know i know that adverbs are modify the words and also most of adverbs put "ly" in the end of the words. Also when I made this movie, I learned again and review again about adverbs. I enjoyed this project because this is first time made movie like this.

My partner was very match with me because when we did this work, we shared all of work and also did together.

No comments:

Post a Comment