Thursday, March 24, 2011

Parts Of Speech Final Assessment!

Nouns:






Reflection
: This project is made by ESL students and me. It's about noun. We individually choose 3 pictures in Flickr and write down what noun it is. When we finished research pictures, we put it in the same keynotes. This project was very helpful to understand nouns. Because i could see another people works and also when i did research about nouns, i realized again what nouns have.



Adjectives:



Reflection
:First I research the pictures that related with adjective. I research thankful, brave, cheerful, lonely, fantastic, silly, tiny, tough, comfortable, noisy and zealous. When I research those pictures, i had a lot of fun. Because so many pictures were funny also I learned more detailed about adjectives so, now i do understand what is adjectives. 




Verbs:
A Day In My Life, Part 1: Present Tense Verbs




Reflection1
: I learned from this project was Present Tense Verbs. First, I photoed some pictures that I did that time. For example like, School and handphone ETC.. Present Tense verbs was quiet easy to understand. So, this unit was not hard to understand.

 A Day In My Life, Part 2: Past Tense Verbs


Reflection2
: This project is also same as present Tense Verbs's project, only the different is this is Past Tense Verbs. This also not really difficult to understand and what i did in this project is photoed last time what i did and make a imovie with those pictures.

Adverbs:


Reflection
: The last project is not individual. This project is complete with my partner Heujin. First, we made a plan how we will make it and what are we going to write down. Second, we choose backgrounds and characters. Third, we copy the writing that before we plan. Fourth, we record our voice and we completed our project. This project was first time that I did with it. So, It was very interesting experience and also this project was very satisfied to me ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment